We offer a challenging, fast-paced retail atmosphere. Our ideal candidate must be knowledgeable of current fashion trends, have a sincere interest in seeing customers treated like number one, and be a positive, open communicator. We need brains and passion to grow Trends and to make it happen in style. This is an opportunity to work with a small, collaborative team at a quickly growing company!
The role of Consignment Specialist is responsible for pricing all of the consignment items that we receive. The position requires attention to detail, knowledge of garment names & proper verbiage when it comes to describing clothing & accessories.
Shift Hours: 25-30 hours week.
Workable Hours: Tues- Sat 10am - 630pm / Sun 12-5pm
Schedule will be determined after the interview process.
Weekend work is required.
A Day in the Life:
- Properly evaluate & price incoming merchandise.
- Research all brands and price in line with Trends pricing structure.
- Manage time efficiently and stay on schedule with consignment intake.
- Be knowledgeable on Trends season shifts and what sells best at each time of the year.
- Ensure that you are able to meet the daily intake goals.
- Prepare pieces for the sales floor, ensuring that all items are in excellent sellable condition.
- Maintain a clean & tidy work space.
What Do We Need:
- A friendly face - Someone who enjoys engaging with new people and works well under pressure.
- A strong-willed, task-oriented individual who is extremely organized and enjoys taking on new responsibilities and challenges.
- A self-starter, who can work well without consistent guidance.
- A go-getter with an eager personality who is willing to learn and grow with the team.
- A hard worker who is able to jump in on a variety of tasks that vary day-to-day.
- A detail-oriented individual who is focused and can help all processes run smoothly and efficiently.
- Someone who is excited about the industry, our brands, and fashion trends.
- A flexible person – the small business world is a never-ending work in progress; flexible people will be most successful.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive pay, including hourly salary and discounts to our amazing product selection
- Paid vacation for full time employees, sick pay, and flexible work environment.
- An empowering work environment where your voice is heard and ideas are welcome.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Pay is based on experience
Please send resume / cover letter to Amanda@trendsoakpark.com