We offer a challenging, fast-paced retail atmosphere. Our ideal candidate must be knowledgeable of current fashion trends, have a sincere interest in seeing customers treated like number one, and be a positive, open communicator. We need brains and passion to grow Trends and to make it happen in style. This is an opportunity to work with a small, collaborative team at a quickly growing company!
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for the representation of products on our social media platforms and encouraging community growth by connecting with current & potential customers. The job includes, but is not limited to: creation of social media posts that are engaging and encourage conversation, photographing products that are eye catching and encourage sales, and connecting with the Trends community via comments and messages.
They are our brand ambassadors online, translating the ambiance of our resale space to the online customer experience - Ensuring that the image and style of the company is projected at all times. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract customers.
Shift Hours: 10-15 hours week.
Workable Hours: Tues- Sat 10am - 630pm / Sun 12-5pm.
Schedule will be determined after the interview process.
Must be comfortable on camera.
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and creating buzz around new products.
- Follow our publishing schedule and create original, high quality content while encouraging growth and engagement.
- Demonstrate creative thinking and out of the box way of selling & connecting on social media.
- Display an in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok) and how each platform can be used in different scenarios.
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills to be used in blogging and video content.
- Knowledgable on Pinterest, Google, and other popular search engines.
- Display ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceed at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
What Do We Need:
- A friendly face - Someone who enjoys engaging with new people and works well under pressure.
- A strong-willed, task-oriented individual who is extremely organized and enjoys taking on new responsibilities and challenges.
- A self-starter, who can work well without consistent guidance.
- A go-getter with an eager personality who is willing to learn and grow with the team.
- A hard worker who is able to jump in on a variety of tasks that vary day-to-day.
- A detail-oriented individual who is focused and can help all processes run smoothly and efficiently.
- Someone who is excited about the industry, our brands, and fashion trends.
- A flexible person – the small business world is a never-ending work in progress; flexible people will be most successful.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive pay, including hourly salary and discounts to our amazing product selection
- Paid vacation for full time employees, sick pay, and flexible work environment.
- An empowering work environment where your voice is heard and ideas are welcome.
- Job Types: Part-time